New open box item. Comes in original retail packaging. Box may show wear.
RIG 4VR is one of the first headset developed specifically for PlayStation VR and delivers accurate positional audio, so your experience sounds as real as it looks.
- PERFORMANCE AUDIO: The first headset developed specifically for PlayStation VR with matched 40 mm drivers to deliver accurate positional audio cues, and low-frequency resonators, ensuring bass doesn’t overpower intricate soundscapes; can also be used as a PS4 gaming headset
- LASTING COMFORT: PlayStation headphones have oval earcups that fit comfortably with wearable displays, are vented to dissipate heat, and let in ambient sound to help you keep your balance and hear others around you
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION: Cabling from the back of the gaming headphones stays out of your way and clips to your VR display’s cables for seamless integration
- NOISE-CANCELLING: Flexible, noise-cancelling mic boom flips up to mute and easily detaches from your PS4 headset when you want to listen to music or watch videos between games
- MULTI-CONSOLE COMPATIBILITY: Breakaway, interchangeable cables allowing for use as a headset for PS4 or VR, and the wireless controller also works with PC/Mac, tablet, and mobile phones
The buyer will be responsible for all shipping arrangements. If the buyer should need assistance in regards to shipping contacts and such, an appropriate shipping contact will be provided by Kalektronics, to coordinate pickup of the merchandise. Shipping arrangements can be made as soon as the buyer receives notification from Kalektronics that the order has been completed.
Unless otherwise noted, international buyers will always be responsible for their own shipping arrangements.
All purchases must be paid for within 48 hours of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding payment.
Payment is to be made by wire as follows:
To: Chase Bank
1701 E Young Circle
Hollywood, Florida 33020
Routing # 267084131
Swift Code # CHASUS33
Account # 813720088
For Credit To: Kalektronics, Inc.
10501 NW 50th Street, Suite 101
Sunrise, Florida 33351
By Order Of : (Your Company Name)
To ensure proper credit, please include your order number. Your order number can be found on an email you will be receiving, informing you that your order has been received.
NOTE: Wire Transfer Confirmations Normally Take 24 Hours. Purchased Product Will Be Released for Shipping Once Payment Confirmation Is Received From Our Finance Department.
REFURBISHED/RECONDITIONED: A Kalektronics Refurbished product is tested and certified by Kalektronics to work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in the original retail box or a generic box. The packaging of the goods will always be specified.
NEW OPEN BOX: These are items that were at one time available for sale in stores, but never purchased by a customer. These items are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. They usually have assorted stickers on the packaging and have been exposed to customer contact. In addition, since most of these items have been returned from retail stores back to the warehouse, the packaging sometimes shows signs of extra handling. Kalektronics will go through these products to verify that they are still in new condition.
NEW: Merchandise is typically found in original manufacturer’s packaging and is fully functional and complete. These items have not been exposed for sale in any retail environment and products can be considered 100% new and retail-ready. Merchandise includes all features as advertised by the manufacturer, including, all parts, components, accessories and documentation. The items will show no visual signs of wear, usage or excessive handling. Usually, these are overstock items that were entirely ready for retail sale, but never made it to the shelves. Sometimes exterior packaging is in less than perfect condition.
OPEN BOX RETURNS: This merchandise was sold at retail, but returned by the customer. Merchandise is typically found in original manufacturer’s packaging. This product is fully tested and certified by Kalektronics to be functional. No product/packaging cleaning has been performed. The packaging of the goods will usually be specified.