Return Policy: Kalektronics, will accept returned merchandise, with prior approval, for credit or replacement within 30 days of the invoice date. Upon issuance of RMA number, the Buyer has 10 days to return product to Seller, returns exceeding the 10 days will not be accepted. Seller reserves the right to inspect returned product to determine the reason for return is valid. Returned products deemed “invalid’ or passing the testing process, will be returned to the Buyer at Buyers expense. If after 30 days from date of notification the product is not removed from Kalektronics’ facilities, the customer will have forfeited the product and it will become the property of Kalektronics, Inc.
How to Return Defective Product: Seller reserves the right to refuse RMA requests that are not returned as instructed. Buyer is responsible for cost of return shipping charges, any insurance, and assumes the risk of loss or damage during shipping. Original box, packing materials, applicable manuals and software must be included. Returns with missing items are not deemed valid.
- Submit completed RMA form(see MS Word document attached) and send via email to email@example.com
- RMA form requires (for each item), reference to Original Invoice, Serial Number, SKU number and reason for return for each item.
- Complete contact
- RMA approval will be sent to buyer via email confirmation (RMA number given)
- Display RMA number prominently on outside of
- Ship within 10 days of obtaining RMA