Open box store return. Item has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and fully tested for quality assurance. May come in original retail box or non-retail packaging (white/clear bag). Box may show wear.
MG7550 is a 16x4 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with a built-in AC1900 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with Power Boost. The MG7550 is certified by a number of leading cable service providers including Comcast XFINITY for every speed, including the top speeds of Extreme 250 for households, and Time Warner Cable for all speeds including 300 Mbps, and Cox’s Ultimate package. Charter Spectrum approved. With easy installation, very high-speed, broad compatibility, and superb customer support, Model MG7550 is a great choice for almost any cable modem user. 16x4 modem performance means that up to 16 cable data channels carry data from the Internet, 16 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0; and up to 4 channels carry data to the Internet. Wireless Power Boost amplifies the wireless signal to the legal limit and increases speed and range. AnyBeam beamforming at 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz focuses the signal on wireless clients to allow further improvements to wireless performance and range. The built-in AC1900 Dual Band wireless router provides the range, wireless speeds, and networking support needed for wireless n/ac/g/b devices including smartphones, computers, tablets, and HDTVs. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide wired connections to computers, HDTVs, game stations, and other Ethernet-capable devices. Router features include an advanced firewall, parental controls, and a browser-based configuration manager. Guest network access gives visitors Internet services while protecting your local network’s private information. Setup is fast and easy. Seven status reporting LEDs allow easy status monitoring. Two year warranty is the longest in the cable modem industry. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are ready to help if you need them. Best of all, MG7550 offers the value, performance, and attention to quality that continue to make Motorola the leading brand of cable modems.
- 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1900 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall, and more. This product is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 375 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter Spectrum, TimeWarnerCable, BrightHouse, WOW, CableOne, RCN, Mediacom and other cable service providers.
- Built-in high-speed WiFi router with AC1900 Wi-Fi and Power Boost provides Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.
The buyer will be responsible for all shipping arrangements. If the buyer should need assistance in regards to shipping contacts and such, an appropriate shipping contact will be provided by Kalektronics, to coordinate pickup of the merchandise. Shipping arrangements can be made as soon as the buyer receives notification from Kalektronics that the order has been completed.
Unless otherwise noted, international buyers will always be responsible for their own shipping arrangements.
All purchases must be paid for within 48 hours of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding payment.
Payment is to be made by wire as follows:
To: Chase Bank
1701 E Young Circle
Hollywood, Florida 33020
Routing # 267084131
Swift Code # CHASUS33
Account # 813720088
For Credit To: Kalektronics, Inc.
10501 NW 50th Street, Suite 101
Sunrise, Florida 33351
By Order Of : (Your Company Name)
To ensure proper credit, please include your order number. Your order number can be found on an email you will be receiving, informing you that your order has been received.
NOTE: Wire Transfer Confirmations Normally Take 24 Hours. Purchased Product Will Be Released for Shipping Once Payment Confirmation Is Received From Our Finance Department.
REFURBISHED/RECONDITIONED: A Kalektronics Refurbished product is tested and certified by Kalektronics to work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in the original retail box or a generic box. The packaging of the goods will always be specified.
NEW OPEN BOX: These are items that were at one time available for sale in stores, but never purchased by a customer. These items are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. They usually have assorted stickers on the packaging and have been exposed to customer contact. In addition, since most of these items have been returned from retail stores back to the warehouse, the packaging sometimes shows signs of extra handling. Kalektronics will go through these products to verify that they are still in new condition.
NEW: Merchandise is typically found in original manufacturer’s packaging and is fully functional and complete. These items have not been exposed for sale in any retail environment and products can be considered 100% new and retail-ready. Merchandise includes all features as advertised by the manufacturer, including, all parts, components, accessories and documentation. The items will show no visual signs of wear, usage or excessive handling. Usually, these are overstock items that were entirely ready for retail sale, but never made it to the shelves. Sometimes exterior packaging is in less than perfect condition.
OPEN BOX RETURNS: This merchandise was sold at retail, but returned by the customer. Merchandise is typically found in original manufacturer’s packaging. This product is fully tested and certified by Kalektronics to be functional. No product/packaging cleaning has been performed. The packaging of the goods will usually be specified.