New open box item. May come in original retail box or non-retail packaging (white/clear bag). Box may show wear.
RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ JobPlus Base with Multi-Tool Attachment (Tool-Only). The 18-Volt ONE+ JobPlus is an innovative and versatile multi-tool. It includes a multi-tool attachment head that cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite, and many other materials, along with the ability to sand the finest details. It is fully compatible with the RIDGID JobMax interchangeable tool head system to diversify your tool assortment. The included universal adapter even makes the JobPlus base compatible with multi-tool accessories from other brands' interchangeable tool head systems. A built-in LED light illuminates your work area for utmost visibility. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 3 INCLUDED ATTACHMENTS: 1 x Sanding Accessory, 1 x Crescent Saw Attachment, 1 x Straight Woodcutting Saw Attachment
- ALL IN ONE: The P340 consists of two parts with separate model numbers. The power base goes by the model number P246, while the accessory attachment is the P570
- CROSS COMPATIBLE: The base of this tool is compatible with attachments from other companies, like the Ridgid JobMax line. Now you have the freedom to pick the tool most tailored to your job, so you can get it done right
- HEX RUBBER MOLDING: Keep an easy grip, even in slippery conditions. With the special overgrip designed to maximize contact points with your hand, giving you improved control when you’re digging around in hard-to-reach places
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Use Ryobi 18 Volt lithium ion batteries with this system. If you have batteries from the Ryobi One+ family, you’ll be able to get to work as soon as you take this out of the box. Compatible with P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108 (batteries not included)
The buyer will be responsible for all shipping arrangements. If the buyer should need assistance in regards to shipping contacts and such, an appropriate shipping contact will be provided by Kalektronics, to coordinate pickup of the merchandise. Shipping arrangements can be made as soon as the buyer receives notification from Kalektronics that the order has been completed.
Unless otherwise noted, international buyers will always be responsible for their own shipping arrangements.
All purchases must be paid for within 48 hours of purchase. Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding payment.
Payment is to be made by wire as follows:
To: Chase Bank
1701 E Young Circle
Hollywood, Florida 33020
Routing # 267084131
Swift Code # CHASUS33
Account # 813720088
For Credit To: Kalektronics, Inc.
10501 NW 50th Street, Suite 101
Sunrise, Florida 33351
By Order Of : (Your Company Name)
To ensure proper credit, please include your order number. Your order number can be found on an email you will be receiving, informing you that your order has been received.
NOTE: Wire Transfer Confirmations Normally Take 24 Hours. Purchased Product Will Be Released for Shipping Once Payment Confirmation Is Received From Our Finance Department.
REFURBISHED/RECONDITIONED: A Kalektronics Refurbished product is tested and certified by Kalektronics to work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in the original retail box or a generic box. The packaging of the goods will always be specified.
NEW OPEN BOX: These are items that were at one time available for sale in stores, but never purchased by a customer. These items are typically considered excess inventory from store shelves. They usually have assorted stickers on the packaging and have been exposed to customer contact. In addition, since most of these items have been returned from retail stores back to the warehouse, the packaging sometimes shows signs of extra handling. Kalektronics will go through these products to verify that they are still in new condition.
NEW: Merchandise is typically found in original manufacturer’s packaging and is fully functional and complete. These items have not been exposed for sale in any retail environment and products can be considered 100% new and retail-ready. Merchandise includes all features as advertised by the manufacturer, including, all parts, components, accessories and documentation. The items will show no visual signs of wear, usage or excessive handling. Usually, these are overstock items that were entirely ready for retail sale, but never made it to the shelves. Sometimes exterior packaging is in less than perfect condition.
OPEN BOX RETURNS: This merchandise was sold at retail, but returned by the customer. Merchandise is typically found in original manufacturer’s packaging. This product is fully tested and certified by Kalektronics to be functional. No product/packaging cleaning has been performed. The packaging of the goods will usually be specified.